ICC Finland is one of the over 90 national committees of the global ICC network. We aim to further our members’ interests by making it easier for them to trade internationally. We do this at the ICC by working with governments and businesses worldwide to open up markets, establish a level playing field for companies and promote sensible regulation.
Activities of ICC FINLAND
- Presenting Finnish business interests in the international work of the ICC
- Presenting ICC’s international activities in Finland
- Nominating Finnish business leaders and experts for ICC bodies
- Arranging ICC policy advocacy and commercial services for Finnish customers
ICC Finland comprises of all leading Finnish companies from consumer brands, for example Amer Sports (Salomon, Wilson, Atomic), Nokia, Fiskars, Marimekko, L-Fashion (Luhta), to business brands Cargotec, Kone, Metso, Nokia, StoraEnso, UPM-Kymmene and Wärtsilä.
Also all key business associations including Confederation of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce FinnCham are members of the ICC.
The Finnish ICC members appreciate the work of the ICC as a truly global business voice which promotes international trade and investment worldwide. ICC offers many tools and services for making trade easier, and these services are widely used by Finnish companies.
All Finnish companies and business associations interested in joining are invited to contact ICC FINLAND.
Leadership of ICC Finland
Chair: Mr. Jussi PESONEN
President and CEO, UPM KYMMENE GROUP (www.upm.com)
Vice Chair: Ms. Päivi LEIWO
Chairman of the Board, Oilon Group (www.oilon.com)
Vice-Chair: Mr. Topi MANNER
President and CEO, Finnair Group (www.finnair.com)
Office of the ICC Finland
Our office is located at the World Trade Helsinki. ICC Finland is legally and financially independent, registered trade association, which key mission is to serve its Finnish ICC member companies and other business organizations.
Lenita Toivakka, Secretary General, Chief Executive of ICC Finland
Asta Kouri, ICC Finland commercial services and administration
Find the right Finnish partner for your business – please consider
- Finland Chamber of Commerce and 19 regional Chambers around Finland www.chamber.fi
- Finnish bilateral chambers and trade associations in Finland and abroad www.finncham.fi
- Confederation of Finnish Industries and sectoral organizations www.ek.fi
- Finpro – Finnish Trade Promotion Agency www.finpro.fi
- Invest in Finland – Finnish Investment Promotion Agency www.investinfinland.fi
- Enterprise Finland – Information and services for foreign enterprises doing business with Finland www.yrityssuomi.fi
- The Finnish Government and all Ministries www.valtioneuvosto.fi