ICC FINLAND IN NUTSHELL
ICC Finland is one of the over 90 national committees of the global ICC network. We aim to further our members’ interests by making it easier for them to trade internationally. We do this at the ICC by working with governments and businesses worldwide to open up markets, establish a level playing field for enterprise, and promote sensible regulation.
Activities of ICC FINLAND
· Present the Finnish business interests in the international work of the ICC
· Present the ICC international activities in Finland
· Nominate the Finnish business leaders and experts into the ICC bodies
· Arranging ICC policy advocacy and commercial services for Finnish customers
ICC Finland comprises all leading Finnish companies from consumer brands like Amer Sports (Salomon, Wilson, Atomic), Nokia, Fiskars, Marimekko, L-Fashion (Luhta) to business brands Cargotec, Kone, Metso, Nokia, StoraEnso, UPM-Kymmene and Wärtsilä.
All key business associations including Confederation of Finnish Industries EK and Finland Chamber of Commerce FinnCham are also ICC members.
The Finnish ICC members appreciate the work of the ICC as a truly global business voice which promotes international trade and investments world-wide. Concrete ICC tools and services to make trade simple are also widely used by the Finnish companies. Any Finish companies and business associations interested in joining are invited to contact ICC FINLAND.
Leadership of ICC Finland
Chair: Mr. Kari JORDAN,
President and CEO, METSÄ GROUP (www.metsagroup.com)
Vice Chair: Mr. Pertti KORHONEN,
President and CEO, Outotec Corporation (www.outotec.com)
Vice-Chair: Mr. Reijo KARHINEN
President and CEO, OP Group (www.op.fi)
Office of the ICC Finland
The office is located at the World Trade Helsinki. ICC Finland is legally and financially independent regisrtaed trade association which key mission is to serve its´Finnish ICC member companies and other business organizations.
Secratary General: Timo Vuori, Chief Executive of ICC Finland
Assistant: Hanna Hyvärinen, Responsible for ICC Finland administration
Find the right Finnish partner for your business - please consider
- Finland Chamber of Commerce and 19 regional Chambers around Finland www.chamber.fi
- Finnish bilateral chambers and trade associations in Finland and abroad www.finncham.fi
- Confederation of Finnish Industries and sectoral organizations www.ek.fi
- Finpro - Finnish Trade Promotion Agency www.finpro.fi
- Invest in Finland - Finnish Investment Promotion Agency www.investinfinland.fi
- Enterprise Finland - Information and services for foreign entreprises doing business with Finland www.yrityssuomi.fi
- The Finnish Government and all Ministries www.valtioneuvosto.fi